Oct 22, 2010 at 7:21 AM
Edited Oct 22, 2010 at 9:14 AM
I have checked Disk.h, seems very abstract and unfortunately not found any helping sample code anywhere in docs, MS-PST.pdf and forum etc. Can you tell me
1) Weather i'll be exactly and only working with Disk.h at disk layer?
2) You know disk layer documentation is so abstract, where can i have some code snippets to writer message to pst file for example as you did in PST layer documentation?
3) PST layer is absolutely handy to reading files, but can you tell me how much estimated time left of pstsdk release that covers writing to pst file at PST layer?
4) AS i know PST layer does not provide .MSG format to save mail body to disk, but is there any other format or way to store message on disk other then streaming it in buffer and saving to file?
5) What nature of expertise [other then programming] are supposed to have in dealing with disk layer?
Any help will be appriciated.
Thanks and Regards!!!